The Noisy Cricket Mod is an innovative design by Jay-Bo. It is sleek and elegant to look at with an aluminum alloy body construction that is finished with a brushed treatment. There is a fire button located at the top of the unit, which makes it easy and efficient to fire and use. The Noisy Criket Mod is powered by 2 18650 batteries (not included).
• 1 x Noise Cricket Mod
• As this mod is a mechanical unit, there is NO REVERSE BATTERY PROTECTION.
• To use the temperature control feature, Nickel or Titanium coils must be used and built with a non-resistant wire.
• There is a major risk of battery explosion as Ni 200 (Nickel) and Titanium (Ti) are only designed to be used with devices that are equipped with circuit boards that are capable of controlling coil temperature like DNA 40 mods. Please do not use this product with any other devices.
• Take time to get to know your new device and its many setting options in order to get the best performance from it. You might have to experiment a little to find your ideal settings.
• Do not ever use short or flat 510 connections or any hybrid style devices.
• When unsure of any product or setups, please do not use them. Always use proper precautions and handling.
• When handling RDA and RDTA, we recommend washing and cleaning all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully.
• We recommend testing the coils with an ohm-meter before using them with any of your mods and devices.
• It is recommended to use 6mg e-Liquid or lower with this atomizer as sub-ohm atomizers produce a higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers.
o Higher than 6mg nicotine will usually taste burnt or harsh.
• When using a new SSOCC head, it is always a good idea to allow the liquid to soak the wick for 30-60 seconds before using. You should never dry burn the SSOCC head.
• It is also recommended to store the device upside down when not in use.
• The Wismec Noisy Cricket has a 30 day limited warranty against any manufacturing defects from date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by the warranty.
• Be very cautious when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
• The user should have enough knowledge of Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
• The device should only be used with Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Other batteries could cause damage.
All information listed above is based on manufacturer information only and is to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer. This information is not a representation of analysis, testing, or verification by JustChillGlass.com or any and all of its parent and subsidiary companies. This device is designed for advanced users only and should be used at your own risk. Make sure to have full knowledge of the workings of the electronic device along with the appropriate safety tools. It is important to be extremely cautious when handling high-wattage mods and rechargeable batteries as there is an inherent risk associated with using them. Lithium Ion, Lithium-ion Polymer and other rechargeable batteries are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and could possibly explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure to always charge on a fire-proof surface and never leave the batteries unattended when charging. Do not use any batteries or chargers if there is any visible damage or if the battery or charger has endured stress and mishandling. Always store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment and make sure to dispose of all batteries and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. JustChillGlass.com is not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect (both permanent or temporary), that may be caused by the improper use of a Lithium-ion (Li-ion), Lithium-ion Polymer (LiPo) or any other rechargeable batteries.
This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils and should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions must be observed when using a sub-ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod that is capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. It is also important to make sure that your battery can support sub ohm atomizers and coils. In case of a regulated mod, it is essential to make sure that it can handle the amps. Misuse can lead to injury or damage. Mechanical mod users are requested to use a 30 Amp or higher battery. Make sure to use OHM’s law calculator to check your amps. Be safe and happy vaping!
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you!