The KangerTechSubTank Mini is a first of its kind hybrid that gives you the freedom to alternate between Kanger’s newly designed organic cotton coil heads (OCC) and an atomizer head that can be rebuilt. The OCC is guaranteed to give you a better flavor and overall vaping experience because it uses authentic Japanese organic cotton. The cotton has a unique square shape, which is known to increase its life span, provide a larger heating section, and a much purer taste. Just a few tweaks on this device and you are on your way to alternating between a convenient vaping experience and DIY coils and wicks. The KangerTechSubTank Mini performs like a sub-ohm dripper, but offers the convenience of a large capacity tank. This device features a new, adjustable airflow control and a very sturdy glass tank.
• 1 x KangerTechSubTank Mini
• 1 x OCC sub ohm 0.5
• 1 x OCC 1.2 ohm
• 1 x RBA coil (Japanese organic cotton)
• 1 x RBA base
• 1 x Screwdriver
• 2 x Screws
• 1 x Manual
• 1 x Spare glass tube
• 2 x Spare seal ring
• It is important to choose a suitable battery that matches OCC Sub-ohm coils.
• The Organic Cotton Coil unit is not compatible with other clearomizers
• The battery end is connected with the metal tube in the center that runs from the mouthpiece all the way to the battery. It is important to try and avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer in order to prevent any damage.
• In order to refill the Clearomizer, when you unfasten the base, the seals will temporarily be broken and some liquid may leak out from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Therefore, it is always a good idea to wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
• When unscrewing the tube or base, the Clearomizer head of the SubTank can sometimes unfasten. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the SubTank.
• It is quite normal to find a tiny amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or the atomizer, and so we recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
• Try and keep the tank full and never below 1/3 of e-liquid. This aids in maintaining the vacuum in the tank, which further prevents leaks.
• The average lifespan of an atomizer head is between 10-20 days. When the atomizer head wears down it may begin to leak, and so, should be replaced with a new one.
• A gurgling noise or leaks is a sign that the liquid has found its way into the metal center tube of the Clearomizer, which usually occurs after a refill. In order to resolve this issue without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
• Do not activate the Clearomizer without any e-liquid in it as this will damage the internal structure of the coil unit.
• If liquid in the tank is completely used up, dry up the vapor on the coil brass before refilling.
This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils and should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions must be observed when using a sub-ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod that is capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. It is also important to make sure that your battery can support sub ohm atomizers and coils. In case of a regulated mod, it is essential to make sure that it can handle the amps. Misuse can lead to injury or damage. Mechanical mod users are requested to use a 30 Amp or higher battery. Make sure to use OHM’s law calculator to check your amps. Be safe and happy vaping!
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you!