The SUBOX Nano is a great amalgamation of the new KBOX Nano, which can fire up to 50 watts, and the SubTank Nano. The SubTank Nano comes with a 510 delrin drip tip and an aqueous ceramic coating. The SUBOX Nano kit comes with two OCCs (0.5Ω and 1.5Ω) and has an improved OCC system, which results in higher wattage capability. The SUBOX Nano also features a brand new airflow design (like the SUBOX Mini) and an extremely easy to assemble atomizer. The KBOX Nano can output from 7 watts to 50 watts with 0.1 watt increments and can also fire atomizers as low as 0.3Ω, which is perfect for you cloud chasers. The device uses 1 high amperage 118650 replaceable battery and can be charged using the built-in micro USB port. This is a perfect starter kit for all those vapers out there that have been searching for a sub-ohm and cloud producing vaping experience with a slim mod, which wouldn’t put a hole in their pocket.
• 1 x Kanger KBOX Nano
• 1 x Kanger SubTank Nano
• 1 x OCC 0.5 Ω coil
• 1 x OCC 1.5 Ω coil
• 1 x Pyrex spare glass tube
• 1 x Micro USB cable
• 1 x User manual
0.5 Ω – direct lung inhale
• 15W – 60W (max) = 20% - 40% VG
• 15W – 50W (max) = 50% - 70% VG
• 15W – 40W (max) = 80% - 100% VG
1.5 Ω – mouth to lung inhale
• 10W – 26W (max) = 20% - 40% VG
• 10W – 22W (max) = 50% - 70% VG
• 10W – 18W (max) = 80% - 100% VG
• Take time to get to know your new device and its many setting options in order to get the best performance from it. You might have to experiment a little to find your ideal settings.
• It is recommended to use 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer as sub-ohm atomizers produce a higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers.
o Higher than 6mg nicotine will usually taste burnt or harsh.
• When using a new SSOCC head, it is always a good idea to allow the liquid to soak the wick for 30-60 seconds before using. You should never dry burn the SSOCC head.
• In order to prevent any potential leaks, it is recommended to charge the SUBOX Nano on its side as this will prevent the head from the charging cycle to push the eliquid out of the airflow valve.
• It is also recommended to store the device upside down when not in use.
• The KangerTech SUBOX Nano mod has a 30 day limited warranty against any manufacturing defects from date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by the warranty.
• Be very cautious when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
• The user should have enough knowledge of Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
• The device should only be used with Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Other batteries could cause damage.
This device is designed for advanced users only and should be used at your own risk. Make sure to have full knowledge of the workings of the electronic device along with the appropriate safety tools. It is important to be extremely cautious when handling high-wattage mods and rechargeable batteries as there is an inherent risk associated with using them. Lithium Ion, Lithium-ion Polymer and other rechargeable batteries are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and could possibly explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure to always charge on a fire-proof surface and never leave the batteries unattended when charging. Do not use any batteries or chargers if there is any visible damage or if the battery or charger has endured stress and mishandling. Always store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment and make sure to dispose of all batteries and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. JustChillGlass.com is not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect (both permanent or temporary), that may be caused by the improper use of a Lithium-ion (Li-ion), Lithium-ion Polymer (LiPo) or any other rechargeable batteries.
This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils and should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions must be observed when using a sub-ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod that is capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. It is also important to make sure that your battery can support sub ohm atomizers and coils. In case of a regulated mod, it is essential to make sure that it can handle the amps. Misuse can lead to injury or damage. Mechanical mod users are requested to use a 30 Amp or higher battery. Make sure to use OHM’s law calculator to check your amps. Be safe and happy vaping!
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you!