KangerTech did a really great job designing this product. The KangerTech NEBOX is a beautiful looking device with incredible packaging, which further adds to the overall appeal off the product. The size of the device lies somewhere in between that of most dual 18650 box mods and single 18650 box mods, making it perfect to fit inside your pocket without having the tank protruding out. This is the first time KangerTech has integrated both a tank and a mod into one unique device. The NEBOX has a lot of the advantages of the SUBTANK with an incredible increase in juice capacity. The device comes with new stainless steel vertical coils for wattage mode and a 0.15 Ω Ni200 coil for temperature control mode. The new coils aren’t boxed shaped anymore like the old Kanger coils, however the NEBOX and the new coils both are backwards compatible. Featuring temperature control, variable wattage and a pre-installed Ni200 coil, NEBOX is perfectly designed to deliver an amazing vape experience. NEBOX’s unique, all in one design makes it the ultimate device in terms of portability, convenience and performance.
• 1 x NEBOX mod
• 1 x SSOCC 0.15 Ni200 Nickel atomizer head
• 1 x SSOCC 0.5Ω atomizer head
• 1 x Mini RBA deck plus
• 2 x RBA coils
• 1 x Japanese cotton sheet
• 1 x Manual
• 1 x Micro USB cable
• 1 x KangerTech product authenticity card
• 1 x SSOCC caution card
• 1 x removable drip tip
• Take time to get to know your new device and its many setting options in order to get the best performance from it. You might have to experiment a little to find your ideal settings.
• It is recommended to use 6mg eLiquid or lower with this atomizer as sub-ohm atomizers produce a higher throat hit than low and standard resistance atomizers.
o Higher than 6mg nicotine will usually taste burnt or harsh.
• When inserting a new coil, make sure to select yes when the NEBOX asks if it is a new coil, otherwise it may keep the resistance from the previous coil.
o In case the devices doesn’t display this question, screw the cover off slightly and hit the fire button. It should then show 9.999Ω and now when you screw the cap back on, it should ask you whether it’s a new coil.
• You can change the orientation of the display and create 6 presets for wattage or temperature.
• In order to insert the battery, you need a 1p coin or something similar to open the compartment.
• When using a new SSOCC head, it is always a good idea to allow the liquid to soak the wick for 30-60 seconds before using. You should never dry burn the SSOCC head.
• In order to prevent any potential leaks, it is recommended to charge the NEBOX on its side as this will prevent the head from the charging cycle to push the eliquid out of the airflow valve.
• It is also recommended to store the device upside down when not in use.
• The KangerTech NEBOX mod has a 30 day limited warranty against any manufacturing defects from date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by the warranty.
• Be very cautious when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
• The user should have enough knowledge of Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
• The device should only be used with Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Other batteries could cause damage.
This device is designed for advanced users only and should be used at your own risk. Make sure to have full knowledge of the workings of the electronic device along with the appropriate safety tools. It is important to be extremely cautious when handling high-wattage mods and rechargeable batteries as there is an inherent risk associated with using them. Lithium Ion, Lithium-ion Polymer and other rechargeable batteries are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and could possibly explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure to always charge on a fire-proof surface and never leave the batteries unattended when charging. Do not use any batteries or chargers if there is any visible damage or if the battery or charger has endured stress and mishandling. Always store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment and make sure to dispose of all batteries and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. JustChillGlass.com is not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect (both permanent or temporary), that may be caused by the improper use of a Lithium-ion (Li-ion), Lithium-ion Polymer (LiPo) or any other rechargeable batteries.
This tank uses sub-ohm resistance coils and should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions must be observed when using a sub-ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanicacl mod or a regulated mod that is capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. It is also important to make sure that your battery can support sub ohm atomizers and coils. In case of a regulated mod, it is essential to make sure that it can handle the amps. Misuse can lead to injury or damage. Mechanical mod users are requested to use a 30 Amp or higher battery. Make sure to use OHM’s law calculator to check your amps. Be safe and happy vaping!
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you!