The KBOX Mini is an upgrade from the original KBOX device with several improved features. This device can output from 7 watts to 50 watts in increments of 0.1 watts. The KBOX Mini is capable of firing atomizers as low as 0.3Ω, which is perfect for those of you who love thick clouds of smoke. The MOD runs on a single 18650 rechargeable battery. The firing button and OLED screen are on the side of the device as usual, along with the KBOX head dissipation hole on the battery cover and a micro USB port that can be used to charge the device. The KBOX Mini is smaller in size when compared to the original KBOX and delivers a beautiful vaping experience.
• 1 x KangerTech KBOX Mini MOD
• Using the KangerTech KBOX Mini:
o Press the power button 5 times rapidly to turn on/off
o When the battery needs charging, the battery level indicator will flash 15 times
o Battery is not included in the kit and so the user must purchase a suitable 18650 battery with output of 20A or more.
• The KangerTech KBOX Mini mod has a 30 day limited warranty against any manufacturing defects from date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by the warranty.
• Be very cautious when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
• The user should have enough knowledge of Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
• The device should only be used with Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Other batteries could cause damage.
This device is designed for advanced users only and should be used at your own risk. Make sure to have full knowledge of the workings of the electronic device along with the appropriate safety tools. It is important to be extremely cautious when handling high-wattage mods and rechargeable batteries as there is an inherent risk associated with using them. Lithium Ion, Lithium-ion Polymer and other rechargeable batteries are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and could possibly explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure to always charge on a fire-proof surface and never leave the batteries unattended when charging. Do not use any batteries or chargers if there is any visible damage or if the battery or charger has endured stress and mishandling. Always store and transport the rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment and make sure to dispose of all batteries and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. JustChillGlass.com is not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect (both permanent or temporary), that may be caused by the improper use of a Lithium-ion (Li-ion), Lithium-ion Polymer (LiPo) or any other rechargeable batteries.