The Aurora Ceramic Halo Atomizer uses a wickless, coil-less ceramic heating element nested in an all quartz dish. The deep dish atomizer uses a side airflow system, which further prevents any leakage issues. This atomizer is recommended for all oils with a waxy or crumbly consistency.
• 1 x Dr. Dabber Aurora Halo on Quartz Atomizer
• NOT compatible with dry herbs
• NOT compatible with Ghost Pen or the Light Pen
• Replaceable unit with an average life of 4-12 weeks (depending on usage)
• Take time to get to know your new device and its many setting options in order to get the best performance from it. You might have to experiment a little to find your ideal settings.
• When unsure of any product or setups, please do not use them. Always use proper precautions and handling.
• Be very cautious when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
• The user should have enough knowledge of Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
• Always charge on a fire-proof surface.
• Never leave charging batteries unattended.
All information listed above is based on manufacturer information only and is to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer. This information is not a representation of analysis, testing or verification by JustChillGlass.com or any and all of its parent and subsidiary companies. This device is designed for advanced users only and should be used at your own risk. Make sure to have full knowledge of the workings of the electronic device along with the appropriate safety tools. It is important to be extremely cautious when handling high-wattage mods and rechargeable batteries as there is an inherent risk associated with using them. Lithium Ion, Lithium-ion Polymer, and other rechargeable batteries are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and could possibly explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure to always charge on a fire-proof surface and never leave the batteries unattended when charging. Do not use any batteries or chargers if there is any visible damage or if the battery or charger has endured stress and mishandling.
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you!